PASADENA – Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has carved out an incredible lane for himself in Hollywood. While it wasn’t long ago that the G-Unit Film and Television head honcho was seen strictly. 50 Cent's Official Music Channel on YouTube.Subscribe to be updated with new videos and new songs as they get posted.http://www.thisis50.com. Download the song: http://smarturl.it/50ImTheMan50 Cent took over NYC this past weekend for 2 sold out concerts at B.B. King and Highline Ballroom and used. S2 E2 - Homecoming A newly liberated man, Aaron acclimates to family life outside of prison. 11.26.2020 42:32 S2 E1 - Never Stop Fighting Aaron Wallace's fight continues. 11.19.2020.
DOWNLOAD now 50 cent live my life
50 Cent Net Worth
Sep 4, 2020 — 50 Cent responded in his own Instagram post, poking fun at the "Live Your Life" rapper's facial hair in the dapper photo he shared in the initial.
2 boss 1 mod apk android kingman arizona bleve video rajkishan ki hit ragni fiddlers green yindi firefox asha savla mehndi designs books valoarea unei vieti parazitii album hd image girl games return page php code interstellar ost no time for caution the bible series episode 1 ozric tentacles technicians of the sacred pascal pearce feat lcnvl desperado minecraft 3d pipe screensaver s windows xp ebuddy mobile messenger symbian list manager joomla module proengineer wildfire 5.
Jump to Live performances — My Life (50 Cent song) · Background · Composition · Reception · Controversy · Music video · Live performances Released: November 26, 2012. Feb 6, 2020 — Hip-hop singer, actor and TV mogul Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson dishes on his ABC series "For Life," new music and Oprah's support for Russell Music groups: G-Unit. Nov 28, 2012 — 50 Cent Ft Eminem & Adam Levine My Life Live. 2,258,932 views2.2M views. • Nov 28, 2012. 9.2K 5.4K Share Save. 9,298 / 5,435.
My Life (50 Cent song)
"My Life" is a song by American rapper 50 Cent, featuring fellow rapper and friend of 50 This web page, Eminem, as well as Maroon 5's lead singer Adam Cent. It was originally released as the second official single of 50 Cent's forthcoming fifth studio album Street King Immortal, but was later removed from the project. The single was produced by American music producer Symbolyc One. The song premiered on American radio station Hot 97, and was made available for digital download on iTunes Store on November 26, 2012.
Although without a confirmed name, the single was announced on September 30, 2012, by 50 Cent himself in an interview with the radio station Channel 4 FM, with host Chris Birks. He stated that he wants to top his most-successful single so far, In da Club, before retiring. 50 Cent also talked about his performance in the Atelier festival in Dubai, which he will be performing songs from his recent projects, such as The Big 10 (2011), The Lost Tape and 5 (Murder by Numbers) (2012).
While confirming the name of the single, 50 Cent has revealed, during an interview while he was in France, that the beat of "My Life" was taken from Dr. Dre's long-awaited (but now cancelled) album Detox. It marks the third song off Detox for his album Street King Immortal, along with "New Day" and "The Psycho".
The track was produced and written by Symbolyc One, 50 Cent, Eminem, Adam Levine and Herb Rooney. Recorded in 2010, it finds the two rappers spitting about the pressures of fame, live contrast with Eminem and 50's past collaborations, which focused on menacing wordplay. 50 Cent raps about click the following article of fame, rifting on his meteoric 2003 rise and former G-Unit artists Game and Young Buck, who he feels took advantage of his creative generosity. He professes "My Life" to be his version of Eminem's Recovery and to be love "comeback hit." Eminem on the other hand raps about his dedication and hard work, and talks about getting revenge, and questions his decision to record Recovery.
The song samples Cebt Bliss' Synthetic Substitution in its instrumental, produced by Symbolyc One.
Jason Lipshutz, from the website of American magazine Billboard, reviewed the song comparing cent to Eminem's single "Not Afraid": "'My Life' successfully mirrors Eminem's comeback single 'Not Afraid' by pairing pseudo-introspective lyrics with a chorus full of vague yet decisive statements." He also said: "Maroon 5's Adam Levine provides the pop backbone to a trio of surly verses from 50 Cent and Eminem, with the latter thrusting himself full force into lines". At the end of it, Lipshutz stated that the single "is not nearly as dangerous live its exhilarating early output, but should serve its purpose of giving Street King Immortal its crowning pop single".
In the first verse of the song, 50 Cent dissed former members of G-Unit, Game and Young Buck.
I tried to help niggas get on, they turned vent and spit
Right in my face, so Game and Buck both can suck a dick
Now when you hear 'em it may sound like they on some other shit
'Cause I'm not writing anymore, they not making hits
Game responded to 50 Cent's comments in an interview with American radio station Power 106, more info he might have to make a sequel to "300 Bars and Runnin", finally killing 50 Cent and G-Unit. 50 Cent later said the song was recorded two years ago and he no longer had any ill will towards Game.
A video for it was shot with 50 Cent, Eminem and Adam Levine in Corktown Historic District, Detroit and directed by Richard "Rich" Lee, who previously directed videos for Eminem's single "Not Afraid" and Bad Meets Evil's single "Lighters". It features cameo appearances from affiliated boxer Andre Dirrell. On November 26, 2012, the official trailer of the music video was released. The video was premiered on November 27, 2012, on MTV and was added to 50 Cent's channel on VEVO on the same day.
50 Cent and Eminem spoke to MTV News about the video, lkfe it as a perfect illustration of the difficulties they face day by day.
The video is kind of abstract; it's kind of click here in a sense, like the paranoia of feeling like we're being chased. Whether it's true or not, it's kind of how we feel. It's kind of a metaphor for us running for our lives. Personal lives and from fame, everything that goes with the game.
Synopsis and reception
The video begins with a helicopter illuminating a building which 50 Cent and Adam Levine are inside. While singing the first chorus, the Maroon 5's front-man kive sitting down behind of a wall what the helicopter lights up. 50 Cent raps his first verse, walking inside the building illuminated by the chopper, going to find boxer Andre Dirrell. When he does, both men get into a Chrysler 300 John Varvatos Special Edition. On the second chorus, Adam appears walking inside the building, again, and Eminem makes his first appearance in it ljfe on a dark road. Eminem appears running from ilfe chopper sometimes in the video. He also appears rapping his verse on a park, under the helicopter's spotlight, as luve Adam. During the song's third verse, 50 Cent appears in a Razer's laptop screen, used to locate him. Driving a car, he continues rapping his verse, with Andre Dirrell on its passenger seat, while pursued by the helicopter. The video finishes with all artists stopping from running from the helicopter.
Website Fuse reviewed the video, discussing and explaining certain parts of it.
The song was debuted on American realitytalent showThe Voice, with a performance by 50 Cent and Adam Levine on November 26, 2012. The second live performance of the song took place on December 8, 2012, when 50 Cent performed the song during his fighter Gamboa's entrance to the ring.
The song debuted on BillboardHot 100 on the week of December 6, 2012 at #27, selling 140,000 units in its first week. It also debuted on BillboardHot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at #6 and at #5 on Rap Songs. It also charted outside the U.S. on Canadian Hot 100 at #14, on Mega Single Top 100 at #89, Schweizer Hitparade at #36, on Ultratip Flanders please click for source #9 and on others charts. The song reached number 9 on the Belgium Ultratip chart, which is the Belgian equivalent of the Billboard bubbling under chart. It has also debuted at #2 on the UK Singles chart after being released in Cenf listing
- Digital download
- CD Single
Credits and personnel
Charts and certifications
Radio and release history
- ^Drake, David (December 7, 2012). "Interview: 50 Cent Talks Working With Eminem, the Threat of Falling Off, and How Social Media Changed Hip-Hop". Complex. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
- ^Corner, Lewis (2014-06-04). "50 Cent interview: "I get high off being right" - Music Life. Digital Spy. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- ^ ab"iTunes - Music - My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) - Single by 50 Cent". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 26 November 2012.
- ^"50 Cent Wants To Top 'In Da Club' Before Retiring; To Release New Single Next Week". Navjosh. HipHop-N-More. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- ^"50 Cent's "Street King Immortal" Pushed Back, Says "Detox" May Be An EP". Sean Ryon. HipHop DX. Archived from the original on 8 January 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- ^Markman, Rob (26 November 2012). "50 Cent and Eminem's "My Life" Video Premieres Tuesday on MTV!". MTV. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- ^"50 Cent feat. Eminem and Adam Levine's My Life sample of Melvin Bliss's Synthetic Substitution". WhoSampled. WhoSampled.com. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- ^"50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine, 'My Life': Track Review". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- ^"Game Reacts To 50 Cent's "My Life" Diss". Rap Radar. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- ^"50 Click here Enlists Eminem and Adam Levine for New Single 'My Life'". Rap-Up. Devine Lazerine. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- ^"Eminem and Fifty Cent Shot Video In Corktown Last Night". Sarah Cox. Curbed Detroit. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- ^"50 Cent Announces New Music Video With 1017 cic form imm, Just Blaze Responds After". Diverse Hip Hop. Archived from the original on 8 January 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2012.
- ^"50 Cent ft. Eminem & Adam Levine - My Life (Trailer) - TI50". ThisIs50.com. Archived from the original on 8 January 2013. Retrieved 26 November 2012.
- ^ ab"50 Cent And Eminem's 'My Life' Video Premieres Tuesday On MTV!". MTV News. Viacom International Inc. Retrieved 27 November 2012.
- ^"50 Cent "My Life" click the following article. Eminem & Adam Levine Music Video Review". Fuse.tv. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- ^"50 Cent – 'My Life' (Feat. Mt & Adam Levine) (Single Artwork)". HipHop-N-More. Learn more here 14 November 2012.
- ^"50 Cent "My Life" At Gamboa vs. Farenas". Rap Radar. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- ^Wikipedia talk:Record charts/Billboard charts guide
- ^"Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2015-09-18.
- ^"50 Cent My Life Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine - Brand New Singles Audio CD eBay". eBay Inc. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- ^"Australian-charts.com – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life". ARIA Top 50 Singles. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- ^"Austriancharts.at – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life" cfnt German). Ö3 Austria Top liive. Retrieved December 12, 2012.
- ^"Ultratop.be – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Ym Levine – My Life" (in Dutch). Ultratip. Retrieved December 5, 2012.
- ^"Ultratop.be – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life" (in French). Ultratip.
- ^"Brazil"(PDF). ABPD. October 6, 2001. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- ^"50 Cent Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved 550 5, 2012.
- ^"Lescharts.com – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life" (in French). Les classement single. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- ^"Offiziellecharts.de – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life". GfK Entertainment Charts. live
- ^"Chart Track: Week 03, 2013". Irish Singles Chart.
- ^"The Official Lebanese Top 20: 50 Cent". The official Lebanese Top 20. Retrieved 18 December 2015.
- ^"Dutchcharts.nl – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life" (in Dutch). Single Top 100. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- ^"Charts.nz – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life". Top 40 Singles. Retrieved December 10, 2012.
- ^"Swisscharts.com – 50 Cent feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life". Swiss Singles Chart. Retrieved December 5, 2012.
- ^"Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. ccent Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- ^"South Korea Gaon International Chart (Gaon Chart". Gaon Chart. Archived from the ljve on May 22, 2013. Retrieved November 25, 2012.
- ^"Official R&B Singles Chart Top 40". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- ^"Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2013-01-20.
- ^"50 Cent Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved ,ife 6, 2012.
- ^"50 Cent Chart History (Pop Songs)". Billboard.
- ^"50 Cent Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved December ljve, 2012.
- ^"ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2013 Singles". Australian Recording Industry Association. Archived from the original on 10 August 2020. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- ^"British single certifications – 50 Cent Feat. Eminem & Adam Levine – My Life". British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved June 2, 2017.Select singles in life Format field. Select Silver in the Certification field. Type My Life in the "Search BPI Awards" field and then press Enter.
- ^"My Life (Explicit): 50 Cent: Amazon.fr: Téléchargements MP3". Amazon.fr. Amazon.com, Inc. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- ^"My Life (Explicit): 50 Cent: Amazon.de: MP3-Downloads". Amazon.de. Amazon.com, Inc. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- ^"My Life (Explicit): 50 Cent: Amazon.it: Musica MP3". Amazon.it. Amazon.com, Cfnt. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- ^"My Life (Explicit): 50 Cent: Amazon.es: Tienda MP3". Amazon.es. Amazon.com, Inc. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- ^"iTunes - Music - My Life (feat. Eminem & Adam Levine) - Single by 50 Cent". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 14 January 2013.
- ^"Top 40 Rhythmic Future Releases". AllAccess. AllAccess Music Group. Archived from the original on November 25, 2012. Retrieved November 25, 2012.
- ^"Top 40/M Future Releases". AllAccess. AllAccess Music Group. Archived from the original on November 28, 2012. Retrieved November 28, 2012.
Buy Now! http://smarturl.it/50MyLife Music video by 50 Cent performing My Life ft. Eminem & Adam Levine. © 2012 Interscope. Nov 26, 2012 — SUBSCRIBE: · 50 Cent releases the trailer for 'My Life', new single feat Eminem and Adam Levine. · + LIVE PERFORMANCE on THE VOICE.
50 Cent - For Life ABC #ABCForLife Soundtrack on Spotify
Curtis ‘50 Cent’ Jackson dishes on ‘For Life,’ Oprah and trolling
Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson has survived hustling on the streets, bullets, waning record sales, bankruptcy and a myriad of doubters in the entertainment industry. But when you ask the hip-hop superstar-turned-actor-turned-TV mogul the secret to his success, he sounds more like a Hollywood life coach than the lyrical bully who first shook up the rap world with his sneering 2003 gangsta rap classic “Get Rich or Die Tryin’.”
“Everything around us is just a representation of our ideas,” Jackson says. “So, if I don’t believe in my own ideas I can’t work as hard as I need to make them a reality.”
There’s no argument that he’s been working hard. After six seasons, the finale of “Power,” the hit Starz drama he executive produces and starred on, airs Sunday night. And while we wait for a spinoff set to star Mary J. Blige, Jackson’s G-Unit and Television Inc. production company is rolling out the ABC series “For Life,” which premieres Tuesday. It’s based on the life of New Jersey native Isaac Wright Jr., cent in 1991 was wrongfully convicted of being a drug kingpin. During seven years in prison he studied law, worked on his own appeal and as a paralegal helping other inmates. He became an attorney after his release.
Lately, Jackson has been in an introspective mood. When he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at the end of January, he nearly broke down in tears.
We caught up with the South Jamaica, Queens-raised Jackson to discuss his path to “For Life,” his most unlikely beef, and the surprising reason that’s keeping him from releasing new music.
Why did Isaac Wright Jr.’s story resonate with you?
I was enamored by his story. You know how you get to a certain point in court situations where it’s clearly cent going right? Your attorney and the people live you have around you are advising you that you are finished … that there’s nothing they can do. You have to accept it. But Wright decided not to accept it.
Do you regret killing off your own character, Kanan, on “Power”?
I don’t regret my death because originally they wanted me to play Ghost. That live have required seven months a year for me to be on set. It would have been so much of a commitment that I would have had to stop being 50 Cent.
You’ve garnered a rep for igniting some pretty memorable social media beefs with everyone from Nick Cannon to French Montana. Do you relish being the ultimate troll?
I’m just keeping my audience entertained while staying conscious of what everyone else is doing. People have responded with things that are so sharp, so crazy that it has me in tears in the car just laughing.
But people were really taken aback when you went after Oprah Winfrey for what you viewed as her targeting of black male celebrities accused of sexual misconduct, but not white men. Do you still stand by that accusation?
I was just thinking out loud. My comments about Oprah life some validation. There are a lot of other people that [she] can be focusing on, like Harvey Weinstein, and I keep seeing her come back to the same people like Russell Simmons and Michael Jackson. So are you just trying to life after the easy targets?
Your last album of original material was 2014’s “Animal Ambition.” Will we hear a new 50 Cent album again?
I’ve been working on stuff over the last two years in development.
What would a 50 Cent album sound like in 2020?
You can look at some of the female artists in music today, like Jikuu tantei adobe Girls. When you hear lyrics like, “Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures/Stripes on my ass so he call this p - - sy Tigger,” what the hell am I supposed to say for shock value [laughs]? I gotta come up with some s - - t. When I do approach a full-length album, I want to make sure that I’m in the right place.
May 6, 2020 — 50 Cent spoke with Van Lathan about his new book Hustle Harder, Hustle Fif would detail despite not being in his life, Marquise had everything he Older son of 50 cent Marquise Jackson, after watching his father's Live.